I don't know where this life is going to take me but I am certainly enjoying navigating the path.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Roger Goodell, NFL Commish - are you effing kidding me!!!!

Has Roger Goodell lost his friggin mind?!? Vick is eligible for conditional reinstatement !! Are you fucking kidding me!!?? If you are as OUTRAGED as I am please, please stand up & be heard.
Send him a letter at:
National Football League
Attn: Roger Goodell, Commissioner
280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
e-mail: Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net (This is what I could find via the net so I am not sure if this e-mail address is active but the address is correct)

Now before some of you jump down my throat & say "the man paid his time" - Yeah, OK. What he did was heinous & he should not be allowed back in the NFL. Of course the NFL has a very generous forgiveness policy just look at the others who were allowed back after committing crimes. And yes, I know that the reinstatement does not mean he will get to play it means he is eligible to be picked up by a team.

My point & my opinion is that he should not be reinstated. Simple.

4 comments:

  1. The guy doesnt deserve going back into NFL but I be a lot of people are going to say "he did his time".... and that's nothing but B.S.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck him and fuck vick...and whatever team that picks him up will also have my anger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jude - I am so prepared for that Bullcrap answer.

    Rocket - I couldn't have said it better. I will be screaming from the mountain tops. Hopefully no one will pick him up.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Followers